- The Entwistle Gravel Pit is located along the western edge of Parkland County and features 154.7 acres of AG zoned land. 50 acres have yet to be excavated, 50 acres have been excavated and the remaining 54.7 acres are natural/pasture & trees.
- Proven and completed gravel sales in past 14 years plus detailed reports of remaining volume over the next 10-20 years.
- Future land use after gravel extraction is designed for recreational purposes (camping, fishing, RV lots).
- The property is approximately a 1 hour drive from Greater Edmonton, 15 minutes West of Trestle Creek Resort, 20 minutes North of Drayton Valley, 35 minutes South of Mayerthorpe and a 2 hour drive East of Jasper.
- Located 3 kilometeres South of the Yellowhead Highway and Entwistle intersection and adjacent to provincial Highway 22.
- Reclamation completed and approved by AE as of November 8th, 2021.