RE/MAX Commercial Capital and The Future of Real Estate FRE are pleased to present the Online Auction Plus event (ALLOWS FOR CONTINGENCIES) for a ±4.03 Acre Multi-Family Development Land Parcel in Devon, Alberta.
- Located in the Town of Devon just 15 minutes southwest of Edmonton & only 12 minutes to the Edmonton International Airport, Nisku and Leduc via Highway 19
- Zoned R4 – High Density Residential – permitting buildings up to 4 storeys with a maximum site density of 160 units per net hectare
- Site Area: ±4.03 Acres
- Services: Stubbed into the site (Water Main, Sanitary/Sewer & Storm)
- Off-Site Levies: $47k per Acre (2021 Estimate)
- Max Density: 259 Units
- Max Height: 4 Storeys
- Expired Permit: 238 Units Between Two Apartment Buildings, 381 Parking Stalls (143 Surface, 238 Underground)
- Site is bordered to the south and east by Battery Creek Ravine and is directly connected to 26 kilometers of Devon’s paved and natural trail system.
STARTING BID: $749,000
BID DEADLINE: July 8th, 2021
For more property information and details, please visit the property’s auction website at http://www.fre.com/332D20
Contact The Listing Agents